In the event of a utility failure, this software automatically and safely shuts down computers in connection to a UPS unit.
Also, it enables the UPS status management from computers.
It provides power management solutions for systems consisting of a UPS and multiple computers in connection.
It may be used in IPv4 network environment.
- Automatic shutdown of computers (cross-platform support)
- Shutdown of computers in power redundancy (only when used with our LAN Interface Card)
- Execution of user commands
- Automatic computer startup at power restoration
- Scheduled operations
- UPS status display, settings (via web browser(1) or SSH/Telnet client)
- E-mail transmission and reception
- Test functions (script execution, e-mail transmission, shutdown)
- Event log view
PC-UPS connection configurations
Note: It can operate in an IPv4 environment.
(1) Applications are launched by Java Web Start or Java applets, from a web browser.