Heat resistant ・ Cold resistant and Water resistant grease
- Protects rubbers and plastics from friction and degradation.
- Applicable temperature from -40 °C~ 180°C.
- Different from common grease, no dripping at high temperature and do not get hardened at low temperature. Chemically, it is an inert product.
- Lubrication for Disk Brakes O ring.
- Seals for coupling rubber of wheel cylinder.
- Lubrication for wiper motor.
- Lubrication for Clutch, Pilot and Bearing.
- Lubricates and seals for frictional gear part.s
- Anti-rust and water proof for battery terminal connector.
- Outer appearance: Color ~ Gray brown paste
- Consistency (25°C, 600W/min): 260 (No: 0025), 320 (No: 0026)
- Oil Separation (150°C x 24hr, Wt%): 2.5
- Heat Loss (150°C x 24hr ): 2.0
- Specific Gravity(25°C): 1.05
- Applicable temperature: -40°C〜180°C
Not applicable to Silicone Rubber and Nature Rubber.