Anticorrosive paint sprays for car chassis. Emulsion paint (black)
- Does not peel off by steam cleaning (1 month after painted).
- Due to compounding high polymer resin, a dried film can resist
against high water pressure in 80°C.
- Safety type chassis paint (low-risk solvent toxicosis)
- Makes excellent gloss and adhesive with deep pure black colour.
- Less dripping
- Let yellow paint not to ooze on a painted surface.
Drying time (by normal temperature) 10 to 15 minutes
Area of painting (NX10): 1 to 2 spray can for one 2,000cc car
Area of painting (NX12): 2 to 3 cans for 2,000cc car
Freezing temperature: Less -10°C
Lowest usable temperature:0°C