NOG 200X-F NOG series ultra precision cylindrical grinding machine NOG200X-F
- Machines are configured using the exact same Nagashima-Seiko display control system, a single arched profile, complex curved surfaces, stepped shaft for precision parts, precision molds, precision measuring tools, a variety of high-precision parts, tank and other processes like deep-ranging and deep grooves.
- The front, back, left and right axes are equipped with an electronic hand wheel, that can switch between 3 levels 0.01mm/0.001mm/0.0001mm, with a minimum feed amount of 0.1 μm
- The guide rail and contact surfaces are treated with a manual scraping process, in order to ensure a long-term stability and high-precision mechanical grinding. Ensure mechanically fluctuation tracking precision and recovery accuracy with ±0.001 mm (10 years of 30000 hours)
- The front, back, left and right axes are equipped with an electronic hand wheel
- Machine tool adopts automatic lubrication device which will make an alarm when there is not enough oil
- The workpieces can be held using a variety of methods, including the basic two-tipped method, three-jaw chuck, hydraulic and several others.