Over 95% zinc contained
Over 95% of zinc powder contained in the dry paint film
- Anticorrosive and rust coating where easily rust environment (near sea coast).
- For galvanizing repairing for reliable durability.
- inc powder in dry paint film: over 95%
- Painting area: 1.0~1.5m2/can
- Film thickness: 30~40μ
- Drying hours: finger testing: about 5 minutes, 7 hours for hardened drying
- Outdoor exposure: over 2 years
- Dipping in water: over 1 year
- Adhesion cross cut tape test: 100/100
- Applicable Temperature: Below 200°C
- Salt water spray: over 1000 hours