Anti-rust, corrosion, vibration, heat resistance painting
- One liquid aerosol type, zinc rich epoxy paint.
- While super anti-rust property of ultra-micro zinc powder reacts on the iron surface electrochemically, its coated zinc surface is stabilized and transformed to insoluble film. So, strengthens anti-corrosion performance furthermore.
- Almost all lacquer can be painted on the zinc-coated surface. (not applicable to phthalic anhydrous since it may cause peeling between layers.)
- Galvanizing repairing, preventing the weld parts from rusting, Anti- corrosion for steel tubes.
- Applicable to ships, storage spaces, tanks, bridges and harbor installation.
- Zinc power in dry paint film: Over 88%
- Outdoor exposure: over 2 years
- Application Area : 1.5-2M2/Can
- Salt water spray: over 500 hours
- Film Thickness : 30 ~ 40μ
- Dipping in water: over 1 year
- Dry to touch about 5 min
- Hardened drying: 7 hours
- Adhesion cross cut tape test: 100/100
- Applicable Temperature: Below 200°C