The IT Monitor monitors temperature inside the 19-inch rack and the opening and closing of its door, and sends warnings to a preset monitoring center. Furthermore, it can be monitored and controlled from any popular Web browser(1).
(1) Applications are launched by Java Web Start or Java applets, from a web browser.
Model (No.): EV01W02
- Input voltage: 100/200 VAC
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Digital input: 8 chs (Channels)
- Analog input: 8 chs (Channels)
- Maximum power consumption: 10 W
- Digital output: 8 chs (Channels)
Note 1: Input voltage: The supplied power cable is for AC 100 V. Contact us if you need power cable for AC 200 V environment.
Note 2: Digital input: 12 V, 10 mA
Note 3: Digital output: Non-contact pulse signal / continuous signal
Note 4: Analog input: Ch1 is fixed for temperature sensor (attached) use: 0 to 60℃, Ch2 is fixed for humidity sensor (optional) use , the remaining 6 channels allow input of DC 4 to 20 mA (can be switched to input of 0 to 5 V on dip switch).