- Model No. : E11A302B011UJ
- Rated output capacity (Apparent power / Active power): 3 kVA / 2.1 kW
- AC input number of phase and wire: Single-phase 2-wire
- AC input rated voltage: 100, 110, 115, 120 V
- AC input rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- AC output number of phase and wire: Single-phase, 2-wire
- AC output rated voltage: 100, 110, 115, 120 V
- AC output rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Runtime: 3.5 min
- Remarks: UL/CE certification
Hybrid UPS Saves Energy and Achieves High Reliability
- Network Support
- 19-inch Rack Mountable
- Eco Product
- EIA standard
- Includes metal brackets for 19-inch rack installation.
- Rack support rail is optional.
Battery startup function
Even with no input current, the UPS can be initialized and inverter output obtained from the internal battery.
Conversion efficiency of the SANUPS E11A is increased by 4%*
compared to comparable online UPS.
* It is a result of comparing the performances with existing 1 kVA UPS of our company.
● The Hybrid type SANUPS E11A automatically selects the most
efficient mode of operation for any given power condition.
Operating mode can be manually chosen and locked by the end user.
Easy power supply management
The UPS Management Software “SANUPS SOFTWARE
STANDALONE” is included to enable you to manage power supply from a PC.
You can easily see the UPS status from a PC or server
The SANUPS E11A automatically performs regular battery tests
for operation during a power outage, and maintains peak battery
conditions for reliable operation during an actual power outage.
● The frequency of the battery test is open to configuration.
* Test frequency choices are 1, 3 and 6 months; the factory setting is 6 months
Trouble free battery exchange
Battery packs can be exchanged from the front even while the
inverter is supplying power.
* Exchange of 0.35 kVA and 3 kVA batteries, and batteries with UL standards or CE
markings, must be carried out by appointment with us.
■ LAN interface card
■ Dry contact signal interface card
■ SANUPS SOFTWARE