In the event of a utility failure, this software automatically and safely shuts down computers in connection to a UPS unit.
Also, it enables the UPS status management from computers.
It provides power management solutions for systems consisting of a UPS and multiple computers in connection.
It may be used in IPv4/IPv6 network environment. (With some OSs, however, it only supports IPv4 format.)
- Automatic shutdown of computers (cross-platform support)
- Shutdown of computers in power redundancy (only when used with our LAN Interface Card)
- Execution of user commands
- Automatic computer startup at power restoration
- Scheduled operations
- UPS status display (Web browser and Telnet compatible)
- E-mail transmission and reception
- Test functions (script execution, e-mail transmission, shutdown)
- Event log view
PC-UPS connection configurations
Note: Note: It can operate in dual stack configuration using both IPv4 and IPv6. Device can be registered with a hostname (can be resolved to either IPv4 or IPv6), or either an IPv4 or an IPv6 address.